Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Where People Come to Become Powerful Shinobi!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katsa Hoshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiko Hoshi

Keiko Hoshi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Katsa Hoshi Left_bar_bleue200/200Katsa Hoshi Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

Katsa Hoshi Empty
PostSubject: Katsa Hoshi   Katsa Hoshi I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Character Information

Name: Katsa Hoshi

Appearance: Her eyes are blood red but in the light they look black. Her hair is black and has red streaks all thought out it. Her hair is always braided, this way it stays out of her face when she fights. The braid usually goes about half-way down her back. When her hair is out of her braid it goes all the way down her back. She has hair sticks that she uses to put her hair up when going somewhere or seeing someone important. She is medium height, standing at 5 foot 10 inches and weighs about 120 pounds. She wears all black with a hoodie thats she pulls over her head so when she doesn't want to be seen by her parents or parents friends that knows what she looks like. She wears black fish-nets along her arms and legs, in which she wears under her blouse and skirt. She perfers to go barefoot, but when she must wear shoes she has a pair of black boots that have spikes on the sides of them. The spikes are about an inch out. When she has parties or must go see a village leader or someone important. She has a dress that goes about mid-length down to her thighs. The dress is black with a red lace over-top. She takes the braid out and uses the hair sticks to keep her hair up.

Personality: Katsa was a total sob at first. She felt superior to everyone else. Her parents made her think that she was the best and everyone else was under her. She soon realized that she was equal and started treating people like equals. She soon stopped with her "I'm all that, bow down to me" attitude, that her parents thought that she should should believe and started with her new "Everyone is equal, love the world!" attitude. (It annoys her and everone else around her.)

She respects everyone around her, though she still is a little bitchy at times. She still wants her own way, like all teenagers. She treats Po, though he's her older brother, as a father-like figure. Since Ronda is about her age, she treats him as a brother. And if she ever sees her parents, she treats them like there nothing to her, which they are.

Likes: What does your character like to do, say, see, touch etc. may put more then what is given.

Peace and Quiet
Winning fights
Smart Boys
Future

Dislikes: What does your character dislike to do, say, see, touch etc. may put more then what is given
Noise
Losing fights
Idiotic Boys
Past

History: Katsa was born on a cold winter's night. She was born in a wealthy family. Growing up she got anything she wanted because she was the apple of her parents eye. She was spoiled and she soon became a spoiled brat. By the time she was 8, she had everything she ever wanted or needed. She would never make friends because she thought that she was better than everyone else. Which in her mind and her parents mind she was. She soon started going to the Academy. She was top of her class. She graduated with flying colors, her parents were so proud.

She soon left all of the wealth to help the people of Iwa. After she talked to her brother, Po, she left her house with only a bye to Ronda. She went to move in with her bother. Po welcomed her in open arms. She had an attitude adjustment and she has many friends including that of Ronda, who she had escape her parents house. Po, Ronda, Manachno, and Katsa all live in a house on the outskirts of Iwa.

Ninja ID

Village: Iwa

element: fire/water

Nindo: To help people, one day at a time

Skills: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Weaponry

Equipment: She has two five-inch daggers, one in each boot. She carries a sward named Butterblue. (It is name so, because it is blue and a light yellow-y color almost resembling butter.) She has two daggers in her hair that she pulls out when necessary. They are hidden, so her attacker (or whoever she is fighting with) doesn't know they are there and they look like hair sticks that keep her hair up.

Jutsu:
Bunshin no Jutsu
type nin
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
eloment:non
skill:nin
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Element:none
Skill:nin
Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Dynamic • Entry (Dainamikku • Entorii)
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Dynamic Entry is a taijutsu technique used by Maito Gai. Gai will throw a kunai to distract his targets attention, he will then use his speed and agility to quickly approach and attack his opponent from their blind side.

Name: Suiton • Sakura Teppoudama (Cherry Blossom Bullet)
Chakra Points: 5
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description: Suiton • Sakura Teppoudama (Cherry Blossom Bullet) is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, you can manifests a large amount of water in your mouth which you can then spit out at your opponent as a large spherical projectile. When the water projectile hits its target it will explode in a flower petal like fashion causing splash damage.

Mizuame Nabara - Starch Syrup Capture Field
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Chakra: 3
Description: Suiton • Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the user will expel a sticky liquid from his gullet. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface, and it will become difficult to maneuver. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet BEFORE touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance. This allows the user or a comrade to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.

Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave
Art: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 4
Description: Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the user will expel a strong jet of water at their opponent.

Mizu no Muchi - Whip of Water
Range: Close (0-5m)
Description: Mizu no Muchi is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a whip. The whip of more of a distraction than anything, it causes moderate damage but can only kill the weakest of opponents.

Mizukuri no Yaiba - Sword of Draining
Art: Ninjutsu
Description: Mizukuri no Yaiba is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like a normal blade.

Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current
Description: Suiton • Daibakuryuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals. a vortex of water will form in an already existing body of water, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.

Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile
Element: Fire
Chakra: 6
Description: Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.

Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz Technique
Description: Katon • Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and then proceeds to blow a large combustible mist at the target. When the mist hits flame, it will ignite in an explosion of fire.

Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation
Range: Close (0-5m) Mid (5-10m)
Chakra: 8
Description: Katon • Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the user will expel ash from their mouth. This large cloud will begin to envelope a foe and when the user clicks their teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Chakra Points- 5
Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Chakra Points- 4
Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Katon: Nagare no Hai[Fire Release: Stream of Ash]
Range: Close to Far (0-10m+)
Description: The user breathes the burning ash equivalent of a flamethrower, coating an opponent and area of ground with the substance that can kill from both choking and burns.

Katon: Nensora[Fire Release: Burning Sky]
Range: Mid to Far (5-10m+)
Description: This technique, after performing the appropriate handseals, the user gather chakra around themselves and ignites it with a snap of the fingers. The chakra is then launched upwards, sending multiple streams of fire arcing through the air at an enemy.

Name:Fire Clone Jutsu
Chakra: 12
Description: Using the Fire element, the user can form a clone made out of fire. The clone is capable of using jutsu except Suiton techniques. Anyone who touches the clone will be burned. Also when attacked the clones will disperse in an explosion of fire, burning everything near it.

Name: Katon: Haibaku[Fire Release: Ash Explosion]
Range: Mid-Far (5-10m+)
Description: The user forms a ball of fire in their mouth and spits it out. As it flies, the fire begins to die and reveals a ball of ash in the middle of it. Upon contact, the ball explodes outward, coating an area in burning ash.

Katon: Haibakuha no Jutsu[Fire Release: Exploding Ash Wave Technique]
Range: Mid-Far (5-10m+)
Chakra- 8
Description: The user summons up an enormous amount of ash which, swirling around, explodes forward to burn, smother, and crush anything and everything in it's path. Can be combined with a lesser fire technique to set the ash on fire.

Misc. Information

RP sample: That next year after she graduated, she was walking along a dirt path one day and she bumped into a guy about mid-twenties and very tall. She looked up and he looked very familiar. Maybe he worked for my parents, Katsa thought. "Katsa? Is that you?" He must have worked for my parents, he knows my name, Katsa again thought to herself. "Katsa, its me... Po, your older brother." Po comes at her, about to hug her and as soon as he gets close enough she puts him in a head-lock. With the dagger of her left boot at his throat.

"I have no brother" Katsa said. "Or at least he left us three years ago and his name was not Po. It was Ra-." But she was cut off by Po.

"Raffin, right?" Po laughs "I hated that name. I changed it after I left."

Kasta looked at him very confused. But before she con say anything, he started talking again.

"... All they want you for is to be isolated, like no friends or anything. Why do you think that I left them in the first place."

Katsa was confused now. "But I thought that they kicked you out of the house."

Po laughed and Katsa frowned. "No, I left because they tried to make me think that I was superior to everyone and for awhile, I thought i was, but I soon figured out that i was wrong and soon left," he paused and continued "But i see you got that all under control."

Katsa was getting mad now. She has friends, well friend-like people, doesn't that count? "Well I'm better than the likes of everyone else, i don't need friends. I have Monachno, mother, father, and Ronda.

"And who is Ronda?"

"Ronda is a servant that mom and dad hired with i was seven and I sometimes spar with him and I talk to."

"So who is Monachno?"

"He's my puppy I got when ten."

"Oh well, if you so happy there. Then i guess I'll leave you."

Katsa really wasn't happy. She would like to leave her house but she was afraid to. "Where do you live? Anywhere around here?"

"I have a hut on the outskirts of Iwa. Feel free to visit anytime."

"I might do that." She hugged Po and went back to her house. Walking away, she decided to leave her house for good and live with Po. (And take Ronda and Monachno with her.)

How did you find us?: Jon..its your site....and im you friend. Loser...
Back to top Go down
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
Seisoku-Sama

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Katsa Hoshi Left_bar_bleue500/500Katsa Hoshi Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Katsa Hoshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsa Hoshi   Katsa Hoshi I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:15 pm

-approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net

Katsa Hoshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Warriors :: Approved Section :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: