Shinobi Warriors

Where People Come to Become Powerful Shinobi!
 
HomeCalendarPortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Escorting the visitor

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-04-25
Age : 25
Location : BEHIND YOU!! @_@

Character sheet
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Escorting the visitor   Sun May 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Seisoku and the farmer kid walked through the streets of the shopping district. Seisoku stopped the kid every once in a while to show him the stores. Seisoku even bought things for himself. "Konoha has lost of things that you may like, so take your time, I will be right here." Seisoku said kindly. He was still walking by the kid, for it was his job, he had an apple in one and and kept biting it every minute or so. "If you need any help just ask me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com
Jouchi Fumito

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-05-19
Location : Northern Sweden

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Sun May 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Jouchi kept doing handseals secretly while she was listening to the Leaf guard.
"Hehe, by the way, can I ask your name, sir?" She looks up at the longer ninja and looks to be a fan of his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com/approved-characters-f4/jo
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-04-25
Age : 25
Location : BEHIND YOU!! @_@

Character sheet
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Sun May 24, 2009 1:34 pm

Seisoku smiled, "My name is Seisoku Kedamono." He looked at the kid and remembered that he had forgotten to ask the kids name, he was to distracted. And it's not like he had to know, but the Hokage wanted the names of anyone and everyone who either entered of exited the village. "And your name would would be...?" Seisoku asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com
Jouchi Fumito

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-05-19
Location : Northern Sweden

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Sun May 24, 2009 2:00 pm

"My name? Euhm... Tobi, sir." She stares into his eyes for a moment until she points at some random shop. "What do they sell?". Jouchi's plan is to wait for Seisoku to turn around and look toward the pointed direction and allow her a free moment complete her technique, Replacement technique. If that now would to happend that Seisoku looks toward another direction, she replaces herself with a big vase of her size, which just happend to be around at the market. After that she will quickly and silently move away and hide behind a nearby corner to a shop. There she will dispel her Transformation technique and continue to stroll around like another ninja among the leaf.

Jouchi is feeling stressed as she doesn't know if it was successfull. She quickly dispatches her headprotector and throws it away in the trash, to get rid of any evidence to connect her to the Rock. She keeps her head low and walks with rapid steps through a crowd. I hope that I got away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com/approved-characters-f4/jo
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-04-25
Age : 25
Location : BEHIND YOU!! @_@

Character sheet
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Mon May 25, 2009 5:48 pm

"Nice to meet you Tobi-san." Seisoku said. He looked at the store that Tobi pointed to, "That store...Oh they sell jewl-...." Seisoku stopped talking when he realized that Tobi was gone. "What the..." Seisoku said in confusion. He looked around for the kid and then sighed "Damnit!" He reached into his equipment pouch, pulled out a flash bomb, pulled the pin, and threw it into the air. A few moments later the flash bomb exploded in a giant flash of light, visible even in the daytime.

Seisoku waited patiently where he was and it wasn't long before six ANBU arrived. "Sir! We saw your signal what is wrong?" One ANBU asked. Seisoku sighed "At seems one of our visitors has decided to wonder away from his escort." Seisoku said. He described the kid to them but then added "If you see anyone who looks out of place bring them to me!" They dispersed looking around for the kid or anyone else they thought was out of place. "That kid..is in so much trouble.." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com
Jouchi Fumito

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-05-19
Location : Northern Sweden

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Tue May 26, 2009 6:12 am

Jouchi keeps her phase of walking. No time to loose. I should get on with the spying right away. Where to begin? Mmh. She walks down the street and passes by a larger building. She looks at it and recognizes it as a military point.
"I guess I could start here. At he ninja academy." Jouchi approaches the building. There are no kids outside, the time of the day must be right after lunch time. She reaches to the heavy door and pulls it open and walks in to a cooler air. The floor are of dark stone and the walls of some kind of red cement. It looks to be a small hall with a few doors which leads to corridors.
"Hmph! Where do I start?" Jouchi looks forward and spots stairs leading up to other floors. As she approaches it, she begins to perform some handseals in rapid phase until she successfully activates her bloodline technique of Deep Blue Smoke. Which is invisible gas which has the power to cast people into a genjutsu. The gas is being extracted from the pores of her body and begins to slowly conquere the air of the building.

Spoiler:
 
Cost 10 chakra.
190 chakra left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com/approved-characters-f4/jo
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-04-25
Age : 25
Location : BEHIND YOU!! @_@

Character sheet
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Tue May 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Seisoku began to walk around the marketplace of Konoha, waiting for the return of the ANBU Black Ops. He looked through stores for the kid but he wasn't there. A while later an ANBU Black Op came to Seisoku holding a hidden earth headband "I found this in a garbage can." She said. Seisoku frowned and then shook his head. "Tell the guards to close the front gates. Tell them not to let anyone in or out of the village. Konoha is on lock down!" Seisoku ordered. The ANBU nodded and fled off to the gate. "Where the hell is this kid?!" Seisoku asked himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com
Jouchi Fumito

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-05-19
Location : Northern Sweden

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 5:00 am

Jouchi continues with her spying at the ninja academy. After she has released some gas to the air of the hall, she continues to the next floor where she approaches to a door. She walks through it and enters to another corridor of the school. A Leaf genin is passing by her on his way to the toilet. They don't pay much attention to each other. The genin seems to be in a rush and Jouchi is more concerned of her technique being somewhat ineffective inside this building. There are too many doors here, which prevents my jutsu of spreading around freely. Jouchi pulls out some ninja wire and binds the door to stand grandly open. She takes a deep breath and says: "Aah, fresh air." Jouchi finishes it with an evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com/approved-characters-f4/jo
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-04-25
Age : 25
Location : BEHIND YOU!! @_@

Character sheet
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Seisoku made his way down the streets of the village, stopping every minute or so to look for the kid. He still had the headband that the ANBU had found in his back pocket. Another ANBU came to Seisoku, "Sir! News of an unidentified person walking into the shinobi academy." Seisoku's eyes opened wide, "The children!" he yelled. "Sir what would you like me to do?!" Seisoku looked at the Kage's office. "Protect the kage with you life! I will go to the academy!" Seisoku ordered "Sir!" The ANBU said as he began running to the kage's office.

Seisoku ran to the academy like there was no tomorrow, his beast instincts were taking over him. I have to protect the children! Seisoku thought. He reached the Academy building in about 3 minutes. He stopped at the front door and began making handsigns. Seisoku then bit his thumb and lifted up his sleeve to reveal a summoning tattoo in the shape of a tiger. Seisoku rubbed his bleeding thumb across the tattoo making a line and resumed making handseals. "Kuchiyose no jutsu!" He yelled. Seisoku slapped his palm on the ground "Arise Susamajii!" He yelled.

A giant cloud of white smoke filled the air and a tigers growl can be heard. Seisoku looked up and smiled as he he saw the giant brown and black sabre toothed tiger. It was Susamajii, the mother of all his summons, also the strongest. "Hello Susamajii it is nice to meet you. "Master Seisoku may I ask what is wrong....If I was summoned for nothing I will not hesitate to crush you!" Seisoku flinched, he looked at the tigers paw, it was huge. Seisoku was half the size of one of Susamajii's toes, and her paw was Huuuuuggee! Seisoku went back to speaking "I-it...seems like we have a visitor, someone who was foolish enough to try to...well I have no idea what they are doing, but they are from Iwagakure and they snuck in here so they must be up to no good." Seisoku said. Susamajii let out a growl, and Seisoku flinched again. "Susamajii I want you to guard the entrance to the school, make sure nobody goes in or out of the school. Even if they are wearing a Konoha head band." Susamajii went silent for a moment and Seisoku got tense, but then the female tiger finally nodded. "Be careful Seisoku.." She said. Seisoku nodded and entered the building, his scythe in hand. He got a couple of weird looks from the students and teachers but he just kept on walking. I'll follow the scent that's on the headband.. Seisoku thought. And so he did, he could smell the exact same scent that was on the headband, and it was close by. He ran towards the scent and was getting closer...and closer...and closer.

200-5=195 CP

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com
Kaguya_Akio

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-05-19
Age : 27
Location : Liverpool

Character sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Health:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 2:36 pm

He sat in his office, signing papers on the oh so intresting topic of "Konohagakure road sevices" as he tried to find an excuse not to do the paper work infront of him.
"This kind of work should be up to the council to deal with, not the Hokage, my duties are already time consuming without those old gits throwing their workload onto me as well ... a Kage should always be at the top of his game, how can i do that when i bearly have time to sleep, let alone training" he spoke quietly to himself be letting out an exsasperated sigh of half boredom and half depression as he signed the documents and threw them unceremoniously into the 'out' box.

He soon gave up on the paperwork, making a single hand sign he called his jutsu "Kage bunshin no jutsu". he waited till the clone apeared and sat down to do his work before he left via the open window to avoid his secretary. Akio strolled arround the village, greeting people in passing until he had wandered aimlessly into the shopping district of Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight in Dull Tinfoil

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 29
Location : Longview, WA

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 3:39 pm

Shengo, had sent the ANBU member to Seisoku he had other things to deal with seeing as this could be a joint attack, or something like a diversion to get thier attention away from another part of town. "This isn't good, I wish I could be there to help the children." Even though some were the same age and older then him in the Academy, he still thought of them as children who needed to grow up. "Well everything is going well, keep up patrols. Don't forget to check everyone as a possible threat."Then Shengo made his way over to The Ninja Academy, he was going to protect them be himself if need be because the rest of the ANBU were out patroling the village. "Alright where is the girl?" He asked as he got to the Academy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jouchi Fumito

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-05-19
Location : Northern Sweden

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Jouchi hears that someone is comming up by the stairs. Who can it be? Everyone are at the class. It must be some teacher or a parent. Either way, it is nothing for me to worry about. I'll just continue with my plan, even if someone would see me, there is no way that they can tell that I'm a ninja of Rock. Jouchi acts catual and walks down the corridor. It is a narrow path with doors to the left and windows to the right. Here and there are some tables with some flowers in a vase placed nicely on them. She passes by many doors. The doors goes often to some classes where a teacher is babbling about "how to be a good ninja".
Jouchi stops by a door which has caught her interest. "Teachers' room.".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com/approved-characters-f4/jo
Knight in Dull Tinfoil

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 29
Location : Longview, WA

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Shengo ignored everything at the door this had gone on far enough, no one would make this village or his clan look like a laughing stock. He knew what she looked like though she could have used a transformation Jutsu, to alter her apperence but he doubted she had thought thatfar ahead. "Alright I know you're here, I have my men standing outside." He called out this was a bluff because his men weren't in place yet, but he needed to buy them a little time, the little Genjutsu whipped up by the member of ANBU he did have outside seemed to be worked perfectly she thought everyone was still in here. "Now where are you?" He said as over the earbud he heard that his men were in place and that she had no where to run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguya_Akio

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-05-19
Age : 27
Location : Liverpool

Character sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Health:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 4:23 pm

As Akio walked through the street he noticed an abnotmaly high amount of ANBU teams patroling aroundthe village.
"Brilliant, just when i was starting to relax" he sighed as he made his way back toward his office
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight in Dull Tinfoil

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 29
Location : Longview, WA

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 4:27 pm

There were three ANBU members sitting in his office waiting for his return, at first they thought he was still here but the clone didn't last long. "Shengo the Hokage is pulling one of his old tricks again" one of the said quitely over the mic that was next to his throat. All the ANBU had been outfitted with this setup it made things run smoothly, and now all shinobi teams have been outfitted with them since the ANBU started using them with great success. "We'll wait for him to inform him of the situation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-04-25
Age : 25
Location : BEHIND YOU!! @_@

Character sheet
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Seisoku was still following the scent. When he got close he unstrapped his scythe and putheld it in his right hand. He made his way up the stairs and noticed the scent was strong now. He stopped running and peered into the hallway. He finally notived where the scent was coming from. There was a girl peering into one of the classrooms and the scent from the headband matched hers. So it was time to act. Seisoku lifted up Tsuki Tenma (his scythe) and got ready to throw it. He made sure nobody was comming out of the classrooms first. Seisoku brought down his arm and let go of the scythe, it went whizzing towards the female ninja.

Susamajii was still outside holding off any curious shinobi that wondered near the school. "Im sorry I can not let you in. My master will handle everything from here." She said to them. "We will make sure that everyone is safe, the best you can do is stay out here." Anyone who dared to get close to Susamajii got growled at or maybe even got a flash of Susamajii's claws. She was told to guard the door and she will, even if she had to raise hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com
Knight in Dull Tinfoil

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 29
Location : Longview, WA

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 4:43 pm

Shengo saw him the guy that had his lap dog at the front door, she was easy to get passed. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he began to get into his stance, preparing for a fight."We can protect our own, you just had to chase someone into here, and endanger our Children." He said activating his Ocular Jutsu studying the mans Chakra Network, this should be easy the man looked like a normal every day ninja he had disbatched, nothing in his Network seemed to denote anything else. "And where is that girl that you chased in here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-04-25
Age : 25
Location : BEHIND YOU!! @_@

Character sheet
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Susamajii growled. "Listen kid." She said "It was an order from my master -Your superior- that I let nobody in OR out of this building!" She yelled. "No please, he has this handled. Do not worry.." She said. "My master is very skilled and will protect everyone in this building with his life." She looked at the building, and then back at the person infront of her. "Everything is fine as far as I can hear.." She said calmly.


Last edited by Seisoku-Sama on Wed May 27, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com
Jouchi Fumito

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-05-19
Location : Northern Sweden

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Jouchi felt a killing intent in the air and hence didn't hesistate to react to the swinging sound which were approaching her in a great speed. She turns around and kicks up a table to the side, with the longer lenght upwards. With the purpose of it to be blocking the enclosing weapon, which were still unidentified by Jouchi. The vase with the flowers, which were on the table, crashes down to the floor and creates a mess of wet flowers.
If the table would successfully block the weapon, Jouchi will quickly take cover behind it. Where she will peek out toward her assassins and recognize one of them. "i-it's him! How did he find me!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com/approved-characters-f4/jo
Knight in Dull Tinfoil

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 29
Location : Longview, WA

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 6:25 pm

The ANBU member that was standing in front of her, let Shengo hear this all. "Ma'am we have a mission from our Hokage to deal with such matters, now move." Shengo would tell him when to or if to stop. "If you don't you'll be charged as an enemy, and we will take action to get you out of our way then you'll go before the council and Hokage."He remained calm speaking in a monotone voice.

Shengo was in the Ninja Academy, he had just seen the man throw the weapon, and a female ninja take cover behind a table. "This is your last warning sir, stop this and tell me what's going on and why you chased her into our village." He took a couple stops closer as he prepared to start into the guy, the Genjutsu would only hold a little longer, then all hell would break loose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-04-25
Age : 25
Location : BEHIND YOU!! @_@

Character sheet
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 9:32 pm

OOC: I do hope you know you are talking to a giant sabre tooth tiger...

Seisoku didn't wait for the female ninja to react he just sent chakra to his feet and jumped onto the wall on his right. Seisoku was running an the walls, yes the walls, with a kunai knife in his hand. By now the teachers and their students were peeking out of the classrooms, trying to see what all the ruckus was all about. Seisoku looked at the wide-eyed academy students and then back at the ninja. When Seisoku was near her he jumped off of the wall with the kunai pointed at the ninja. He missed on purpose but now that he was behind her he grabbed her and put his mouth next to her ear. "Come peacfully or die.." Seisoku said. He looked around at the academy students again and frowned. "Or...we can have a little fight outside.." Seisoku said. "And if you lose...Go back home and tell the Tsuchikage that if he sends another Iwagakure shinobi over here again it is a war. And if you win.." Seisoku said.. "If you win i'll make sure nobody here kills you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com
Knight in Dull Tinfoil

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 29
Location : Longview, WA

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Wed May 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Shengo stood there watching, as the Genjutsu fell away, revealing that the whole Academy was empty except for the three of them standing there. "Shit this isn't good." Was all he said as a window next to him broke and ANBU members began to pour in. "Stay back, if anything happens let me handle it." He began to walk closer to the two. "Why not take this outside our Village? He said this, with a flat tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jouchi Fumito

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-05-19
Location : Northern Sweden

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Thu May 28, 2009 2:45 am

((I like to change my genjutsu style. Forcing characters to do stuff, would in my opinion, be too overpowered and boring. So I will request permissions to use illusions.))

Jouchi stands with a knife to a throat. Hmph, giving me a chance to surrender? I bet. Only torture will be waiting for me, here, in the Leaf. I would rather die. So, I gotta keep on going. On the good side, my counter attack will work best in this situation. Jouchi activates her bloodline jutsu again and releases more Deep Blue Smoke. With broken windows, some of the gas will disappear but since Seisoku is standing so close, there is no escaping the smell.
Jouchi will try to cast him into a genjutsu, to hypnotize him to think that his kunai vanishes from his hand and a clone of Jouchi appearing behind him and putting an own kunai to his throat.
I hope this will release me from this pinned position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com/approved-characters-f4/jo
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-04-25
Age : 25
Location : BEHIND YOU!! @_@

Character sheet
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Fri May 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Seisoku's eyes widened when he noticed his kunai began disappearing. "What the.." He said confused. He looked on the floor to see if he dropped his kunai, there was nothing. Seisoku brought his hands up to his face to check for the Kunai, again there was nothing. Seisoku felt a presence behind him and looked over his shoulder, there was a clone standing behind him, and it has a kunai aimed for his neck. Seisoku's beasts inside of him were roaring with anger, or so it seemed. What they were really saying was "You idiot! It's a genjutsu! Can't you smell it!?" Seisoku smirked. Boy...having these beasts were useful. Seisoku quickly elbowed the clone in the ribs and began making handsigns. "Release!" Seisoku yelled. The genjutsu that Seisoku was placed under was released for he saw the kunai from before on the floor. "Nice try." He said. "But...I have a little experience with genjutsu."


195-6=189 CP

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Seisoku-Sama on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com
Jouchi Fumito

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-05-19
Location : Northern Sweden

Character sheet
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   Sat May 30, 2009 10:59 am

((Genjutsu Release is a B rank jutsu))

Impressive chakra, he totally nullified my jutsu and my smoke were pushed away in the same process. I better be two steps ahead from now on, or I will be surrounded in no time.
Jouchi gets away from her position, near Seisoku, and takes a few steps away from him. She has her eyes at the ANBU, who she won't allow herself to think lightly of. To avoid any quick attacks from the enemy, she picks out 3 throwing stars to each of her hands and throws them toward the two enemy fronts, to buy some time of a second or two.
This is a good time to use that jutsu. Jouchi decides to use a jutsu, which will probably raise her chances to escape. She starts to spin around at her spot, while she is equipping herself with two scrolls, which he had brought along on her jonin vest. In movement of the spin, she opens them up and lets the long scrolls to start to unwrap themselves around her and create a spiral around her. Until she thinks it is enough and stops the spin and lets the scrolls camly lay down on their positions around her body, while she decides to wait for a good timing to release the seals on them.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shinobi-warriors.forumotion.com/approved-characters-f4/jo
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Escorting the visitor   

Back to top Go down
 
Escorting the visitor
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Escort the Merchant [C Rank][Repeatable]
» Asian Escorting [Mission/Closed]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Warriors :: Fire Country :: Konoha :: Shopping District-
Jump to: