Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Where People Come to Become Powerful Shinobi!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jouchi Fumito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jouchi Fumito

Jouchi Fumito

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jouchi Fumito Left_bar_bleue0/0Jouchi Fumito Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Jouchi Fumito Empty
PostSubject: Jouchi Fumito   Jouchi Fumito I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:46 am

Character Information

Name: Jouchi Fumito

Nickname: The Smoker

Appearance: Hyuuga Hinata look by the head but with brown eyes. A black T-shirt and black tight shorts.

Personality: A quiet and arrogant personality. Her alter ego with friends or at leader position, she becomes loud and loves to yell off on people about all their faults.

Dislikes: Being recognized as a weak ninja. She also hates to have wrong.

History: Jouchi grew up in Earth without any parents. Her mother died when she was young and her father became a missing ninja because of it. But the father died as well later on.
At academy she made friends, not with kindness but with control and order. Some people loved her for her effiency and became her loyal friends. Some of the children had harder to accept that and became bitter enemies towards her. Gangs was created on the schoolyard and Jouchi ended often in fights.
At the lessons she didn't do so great and didn't get high grades.
At genin level, she got a sensei. They became best friends and she enjoyed being a ninja. She learned and developed her clan jutsus and became an excellent genjutsu user. She also seemed to have talent in seals and was quite formidable at taijutsu because of her history of fighting.
At Chuunin level, at age 15, she was recruited to ANBU of Earth. Jouchi did a good job and was quickly promoted to a team captain because of her leadership qualities. She got to know her team well and they became loyal friends.
At age 18, she completed the Jonin exam and was graduated. Jouchi gets even more often to be the leader of the teams which she is assigned to. A strong jonin and good at leading, she is pretty happy of her achievements.

Village: Earth

element: Fire & Water

Nindo: Faultless

Main skill: Genjutsu
Second main Skill: Fuuinjutsu
Secondary skill: Taijutsu
Tertiary skill: Ninjutsu

Equipment:
Kunai: 5
Shuriken: 30
Ninja wire: 5
Explosion tags: 2
Tetsu-bishi: 1set
Scrolls: 5

Clan: Fumito

Kekkei Genkai: Allows to create a strong smell from her body, which is called Deep Blue Smoke, which will cause the people in the surroundings to fall in genjutsu.

Clan Weapons: Thousand Needles (A seal which is called Thousand Needles. When the seal is released, it will start to shoot out countless of needles, like as if there were multiple machine guns, around at a wide field.)

Clan History: Fumito was the first ninja of being able to create Deep Blue Smoke. He was a powerful genjutsu ninja from Earth who later turned into a missing ninja after his wife was killed during the war. His goal as a missing ninja was to avenge on the ninja world. He was a very fearsome bandit until he died during a cidnap attempt on Kazekage in Hidden Sand Village.
Jouchi is the only child of Fumito and has heritated the bloodline ability of Deep Blue Smoke of him. She is now the founder of the clan.

Jutsu:

Basics:

Name: Rope Escape Technique
Chakra Points: 1
Element: -
Description: The user unties the ropes with help of chakra control.

Name: Transformation Technique
Chakra Points: 2
Description: The user changes her own appearance with illusionary shapes and looks.

Name: Clone Technique
Chakra Points: 1
Description: The user creates illusionary clones of herself. The clones cannot do any actions at all but to try to deceive the opponent of being the real one.

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Chakra Points: 2
Description: The user replaces herself with an object which looks like her. Mostly the user also uses Transformation Technique on the object to increase the possibility of deceival.

Taijutsu:

name: Words of the Fists
Chakra Points: 4
description: The user launches 8 fist strikes per hand per second on one spot of the target with an incredible speed. The hits may not be strong but may yet cause pain or distraction if hit on the face or a sour spot.

Name:Rock Third Finisher
Chakra Points: 3
Description:The user grabs the opponents head and drops ahead making the victim fall with his head first to the ground.

name: Flying Saw
Chakra Points: 6
amount of stress: High
description: The user starts to spin rapidly around in the air and stretches out her leg. With the power gained from the spin, the leg can cut through rock. There is no actual time limit of how long she can remain in the spinning condition. But of course, the longer she keeps it up the more she will suffer chakra loss and injuries to the body.

Genjutsu:

name: Obsession
Chakra Points: 8
post active: With her bloodline ability of creating Deep Blue Smoke, it will cast anyone to smell it into a long genjutsu.
Skill: Genjutsu, Ninjutsu
range: far
description: The user will hypnotize the targets to make them get a madly desire for anything of which the user will decide.

name: Illusional Recovery
Chakra Points: 8
post active: With her bloodline ability of creating Deep Blue Smoke, it will cast anyone to smell it into a long genjutsu.
Skill: Genjutsu, Ninjutsu
range: far
description: The user will hypnotize the targets to think that they are healthy and full of energy. The targets will be able to ignore their injuries and the feeling of tireness.

Ninjutsu:

Name: Smoking Technique
Chakra Points: 3
Element: Fire
Range: Close
Description: The user holds her palm near the target. The palm will start to heat up the target and within 10 seconds it will start to glow and soon also burn.

Name: The Bubbles Technique
Chakra Points: 4
Element: Water
Range: Far
Description: The user blows out countless of bubbles from her mouth in rapid speed and if combined it with a spin, it will spread around a lot faster. It can be used, if enough of them, as a camoflauge to hide her presens.

name: Body Activation
Chakra Points: 3 per post
description: Utilizing the chakra in the body to increase the speed of the user's movements.

name: Body Float
Chakra Points: 5
description: The user pushes her chakra towards a specific direction, which allows her to withstand forces for 1 or 2 seconds, such as gravity for an example.

Name: Deep Blue Smoke
Element: Fire
Bloodline and clan technique
Range: Close, but the "smoke" can spread around far.
Description: The user burns up it's special chakra liquid, which is stored just beneath the skin. When it heats up, the pores will shoot it out into the enviroment. In the air, it will act like any gas and spread itself around in a big area. Since the user isn't controlling the movements of the gas, it is a risk that the wind will blow it away into wrong direction. Even with it's name, it is invisible gas. The power of the gas is that it will cast anyone to smell it into a genjutsu. The problem of breaking this genjutsu for the targets is that even if you cancel it, you will be breathing in the gas constantly and hence it would throw him back into the genjutsu again.

Name: The Giant Bubble Technique
Chakra Points: 7
Element: Water
Range: close
Description: The user creates a giant bubble. A size of 4meter(12ft) from side to side. It can be used to be ride on and travel high in the air. It won't disrupt of it's own and the user is able to controll it's movements. However, it is very slow and is easily destroyed.

Fuuinjutsu:

name: Ninja's Seal
Look: A black symbol.
Description: The user seals ninja tools into the seal to make it easier to carry along more equipment.

name: Seal Release
Chakra Points: 6 or 8, depends on the level of the seal.
Look: -
Description: The user has to sacrefice as much chakra to unseal a seal as the cost was to seal it. To make it fair. Hence the rank of this technique depends.
A requirment to release a seal is to know the specific type of it. Some seals has a diffrent way of being released.

name: Genjutsu Seal
Chakra Points: 7
Look: A black chinese letter on the forehead.
Description: With the bloodline ability of Deep Blue Smoke, the user will create a genjutsu and hypnotize the targets to perfectly create seal on themselves. The seal will seal the genjutsu (if there is any affecting them at the moment) into them and make the genjutsu permament to the targets.
The seal has a weakness, as the victims would feel love, they will temporarly become released of the genjutsu.

RP sample: Jouchi looks angrily at you. "Pff, I don't need to this, just give me the approval already. Hmph!" With the last sound she hastly turns her face away, which prooves how arrogant she is.

Last edited by Jouchi Fumito on Fri May 22, 2009 4:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net/approved-characters-f4/jo
Jouchi Fumito

Jouchi Fumito

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Jouchi Fumito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouchi Fumito   Jouchi Fumito I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:15 am

I know the chakra point table

chakra point table wrote:
E-Rank- 1-2 Chakra Points.

D-Rank- 3-4 Chakra Points

C-Rank- 5-6 Chakra Points

B-Rank- 7-8 Chakra Points

A-Rank- 8-9 Chakra Points

S-Rank- 9-10+ Chakra points.
But I think that Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Fuuinjutsu should cost half of the chakra as Ninjutsu. Because it is stated in the manga and anime that Taijutsu requires almost no chakra. Genjutsu is mostly used by people with low chakra levels, so it would be reasonable to think that genjutsu also requires less chakra. About Fuuinjutsu, everyone who has been sealing the Kyuubi's powers off when Naruto has run berserker, hasn't looked so very tired.

And by the way, shouldn't the A-Rank demand 9-10 Chakra Points? So it would follow the pattern like the other ranks? ^.^
----------- ---------- -------------- ------------ -------------
Another thing. I talked to you about this yesterday:
Sacreficial wrote:
If you want to learn a jutsu of a higher rank than your skill reaches, you are allowed to sacrifice a whole other rank for that one higher ranked jutsu.

Ex. Your Tertiary skill is Ninjutsu. The highest ranked jutsu you can learn is B. If you want to learn one A rank, you need to sacrifice a different rank. Either E, D, C or B. Once done you can't learn any Ninjutsu of that rank ever again, and you cannot sacrifice the rank if you've already learned a Ninjutsu of that rank.

Instead of removing basic jutsus to be allowed to perform one stronger jutsu (which is not realistic). Why not decreased the max rank of another skill as a trade to let the tertiary skill to be able to perform A rank jutsus?
Back to top Go down
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
Seisoku-Sama

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jouchi Fumito Left_bar_bleue200/200Jouchi Fumito Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Jouchi Fumito Left_bar_bleue500/500Jouchi Fumito Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Jouchi Fumito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouchi Fumito   Jouchi Fumito I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:15 pm

O_O

Sheesh...everybody is a critic about the rules Loser...

Jouchi Fumito wrote:
But I think that Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Fuuinjutsu should cost half of the chakra as Ninjutsu. Because it is stated in the manga and anime that Taijutsu requires almost no chakra. Genjutsu is mostly used by people with low chakra levels, so it would be reasonable to think that genjutsu also requires less chakra. About Fuuinjutsu, everyone who has been sealing the Kyuubi's powers off when Naruto has run berserker, hasn't looked so very tired.

I put that rule to keep things fair...I do not want people complaining about things like: If two people have an S-ranked jutsu but one of them is a taijutsu and the other one is a ninjutsu and they both use that jutsu, the person with the ninjutsu is gonna complain saying "Why does his S-ranked jutsu cost less chakra points than mine!?!"...So yeah...to avoid arguments im gonna keep it like that...

Also

Jouchi Fumito wrote:
name: Seal Release
Chakra Points: 4, 5, 6
Look: -
Description: The user is able to release seals.

What do the seals do? Can you tell me?

And...Fix the Chakra point cost for your justus..

Everything else looks fine so after you do this it will be approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net
Jouchi Fumito

Jouchi Fumito

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Jouchi Fumito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouchi Fumito   Jouchi Fumito I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:43 am

I read your latest post about Chakra Points Rules. I changed the costs accordingly. But I still think genjutsu should cost less.

About Seal Release, I changed the description. It is actually not a seal but a technique to unseal.

I also added a clan weapon (Thousand Needles).

I changed Body Activation and Body Float to Ninjutsu and increased their chakra cost.
Because I suspect that Taijutsu is only of kicks and punches.
Back to top Go down
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
Seisoku-Sama

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Jouchi Fumito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouchi Fumito   Jouchi Fumito I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:37 am

Hmm it looks good but before I can approve it you need to create the clan in the clan area...As for the clan weapon you need to create that in the weapon creation area.
Back to top Go down
Jouchi Fumito

Jouchi Fumito

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Jouchi Fumito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouchi Fumito   Jouchi Fumito I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:49 am

Mmh, that info should be in the template. I will see if my mod powers will allow me to edit the template. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
Seisoku-Sama

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Jouchi Fumito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouchi Fumito   Jouchi Fumito I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:46 am

Hmm...since I saw your RP topic (Which was pretty good) I guess I can Approve of this

-Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jouchi Fumito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouchi Fumito   Jouchi Fumito I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jouchi Fumito
Page 1 of 1