Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Where People Come to Become Powerful Shinobi!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuri Hana (Me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rascal609

rascal609

Yuri Hana (Me) Empty
PostSubject: Yuri Hana (Me)   Yuri Hana (Me) I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Name: Yuri Hana

Appearance: Yuri Hana (Me) 4

Personality: She can be shy, occasionally outgoing, but she seems to have two personalities, but only if you make her extremely mad, she is sweet, and hates to see people get hurt, but if you manage to make her angry, she has a tendency to try to take your head off with her fans. Yuri loves to make friends, but people make her nervous in crowds, she tends to hide behind people she knows when surrounded by a crowd.

She loves to dance, and her techniches originate from this fondness, her heart is huge, if an animal is hurt, she will kill whoever hurt it and save it, with tenderness, she always has a faint smile on her face, and has unusual presents for people if she knows she's going to meet them, most of it being chocolate, she doesn't want people to dislike her. Her last fight, she saw someone angry and gave them chocolate, and apologized profusely, but the person was not appeased easily, and thus, the person ended up harmed, she has a very hard to find temper, but when it flares, flee.
Likes: She loves to dance, and stare at the stars late at night, and watching animals. She has mild artistic ability with art, but its not near as good as Sai-sans.

Jinchuriki: No

Appearance of Demon: N/A

Demon Abilities: N/A
Dislikes: Anything that injures animals which she finds pure and cute, not befitting harm. Crowds, and Candy, are her huge dislikes.

History: She was orphaned shortly after birth, and raised by a kind hotel owner, she grew up watching many Ninja sacrifice their lives, she wanted to protect the village like them. She was too scared to apply, when a bully came at her with a kunai, she danced around him, and he fell that was her key to success, she was excited, and knew if she could dance around everyone she wouldn't get hurt as she was afraid she would. She swore she would work hard to make her dead parents proud and be a Shinobi of her dreams.

Village: Sand

element:wind

Nindo: Dance around pain, protect everyone

Skills: N/A Academy Student

Equipment:
Kunai: 10, Shuriken: 15, Senbon: 60, two fans in her hand and two black backup fans in bag. Small first aid kit.

Jutsu: N/A academy student

Clan: Hana (flower) clan

Kekkei Genkai: The clan has the ability to meld into the air with training litterally vanish, but easily tracked by scent, they can appear anywhere within a fifteen yard area, and can summon collums of wind by thought no jutsu to attack, takes years of training.

clan weapon: Fans

Clan History: They were nearly exterminated in the war years past, and have silently defended the Sand village, they are the ones who appear within the castle for swift assassinations, they can be amazing allys and lethal enemies, but many times their young are killed before they reach a safe level of training, so as to stop the attacks.

RP sample: (guessing you want a bit of this character... ok random story of her then)) Yuri stared silently from the tree, the beautiful desert academy glistened before her, how she wished to be there, the trainees were so carefree, acting as if they didn't want to be there, how envious she was, but she wouldn't be able to go there she was weak, and unable to even kill a bug how could she protect her beautiful village? Silently she headed to a oasis among the sand, and checked on her "friends" the little animals she had saved, there were three birds and a desert scorpion, just staring at her, she hugged them all, bringing out the food from her sleeves. "Here you go." She muttered, handing them their favorite treats. She loved coming out here.

Beginning with stretching she prepared her favorite practice, she pulled out her fans, and began spinning, twisting on the bottom of her foot, she dodged imaginary enemy's and attacked them, wind whirled around her, as she send wind slices through them, and tried to create her water dragon, she was not near good at water jutsu... It began forming, and fell flatly on the ground. She sighed deeply, she couldn't master it... She needed to go to the academy... Her friends suddenly scurried away, and she heard steps her fans vanished and she stood a lone.

A boy, age sixteen or around there, appeared, laughing, "A weak little girl all a lone in a clearing? What should I do?" he smirked approaching her, she glanced around frantically, backing away, he ran at her and she twirled, dodging him, ducking under his attack. She backed away again, but he threw a knife at her beautiful kimono, getting her caught on the ground, she glared, a hole appearing in her kimono, her anger flared, how dare he hurt her kimono! She pulled out her fans and the wind whipped around her, she smirked wickedly, and attacked wind slices injuring the boy. She stopped shocked, she ran over to where he collapsed, falling from the wind carrying him up.

She held him close, glancing around frantically she reached in her sleeves searching for anything to help her out. She found nothing, she looked around, and shivered, looking at her hole in her dress, she tore part of her kimono, and wrapped the boy up, and began dragging him slowly back to the village, crying, she hadn't meant to hurt him! She dropped him, running towards the village, she saw the guards, "I didn't mean to! I just I he and I! Please help him!" They followed her to the boy and she cried as they took him to the hospital, one of the guards stood back, "You need to train to be more careful, are you enrolled in the academy?" She shook her head hesitantly, "I will enroll you, your the orphaned girl with the mistress of the hotel right?" She nodded, and he took off, sadly she walked home, ashamed of herself.

Last edited by rascal609 on Wed May 27, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
Seisoku-Sama

Character sheet
Chakra:
Yuri Hana (Me) Left_bar_bleue200/200Yuri Hana (Me) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Yuri Hana (Me) Left_bar_bleue500/500Yuri Hana (Me) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Yuri Hana (Me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Hana (Me)   Yuri Hana (Me) I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Well Wow O_O in the first place

That is the longest RP sample i've ever seen so far O_O O_O

Anyway...As an academy student you can't start off with any jutsu or elements you need to learn them

Put the jutsus in the template we provide (Although you won't need it if you are going to be an academy student.)

If they are custom jutsus then you have to write them out...

you can find all of the templates here

https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net/jutsu-creation-f11/jutsu-creation-template-t10.htm

Also the chakra points cost will be here

https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net/forum-rules-f2/chakra-points-rules-t5.htm

Two more things, You have to post you clan in the clan creation area (Since it's a clan you made am I correct?)

And lastly...You have to post your weapons in the weapon creation area ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
Seisoku-Sama

Character sheet
Chakra:
Yuri Hana (Me) Left_bar_bleue200/200Yuri Hana (Me) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Yuri Hana (Me) Left_bar_bleue500/500Yuri Hana (Me) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Yuri Hana (Me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Hana (Me)   Yuri Hana (Me) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:29 pm

-Approved

And don't forget to create you weapons ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Yuri Hana (Me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Hana (Me)   Yuri Hana (Me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuri Hana (Me)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Warriors :: Approved Section :: Approved Characters-